Aquasure + FD Repair Kit - 7g Tube with 1 Clear & 1 Black Patch
Need to make a quick repair? Use the Aquasure FD Repair Kit from Gear Aid to permanently fix torn waders, seal a drysuit leak, or patch an inflatable quickly. A trusted patch kit that packs away in a lightweight container, making it compact and ideal for fixing all types of neoprene, vinyl, nylon, and GORE-TEX® fabric items.
The kit includes the necessary tools to make a permanent repair at home or a quick repair in the field, including: Aquasure FD adhesive (7 g), two 7.6 cm Tenacious Tape round patches, a brush and instructions.
- Durable: Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible: Cures to a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other fabrics
- Waterproof: Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant: Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-Purpose: Adhesive bonds permanently to neoprene, rubber, nylon, vinyl, canvas and waterproof-breathable fabrics
Provenance & Ethics
Gear Aid started fixing gear in 1981 when SCUBA divers realised that Aquaseal was stronger than the material of their wetsuits. They now produce an extensive line of sealants, repair tapes, water repellents and cleaners all designed to get more people outdoors, using their hands and able to repair and fix gear when necessary. They aim to teach people how to keep their well loved and expensive gear in like new condition, increasing its performance, saving money, and consuming less resources in the process - helping you maximise the use of every piece of gear you own.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.