Compact nonstick pan set with Fusion® ceramic, the perfect gourmet camp fare for camp site chefs who love cooking but want an easy clean up. The Ceramic 2-pot Set is the best choice for nonstick performance at camp.
Showcasing MSR’s premium Fusion® ceramic nonstick surface that’s extra-tough, safe at high heat, and PFTE- and PFOA-free, letting you prep meals with peace of mind. Together, the 2.5 L and 1.5 L pots handle a range of cooking duties and nest together to save room in your pack. Lightweight, with kitchen-quality performance, this set ensures you can bring your culinary ambitions to camping.
- Fusion® Ceramic: Ultra-durable nonstick coating handles abuse, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for superior, worry-free nonstick performance
- Cook Freely: Easy clean-up makes this set perfect for complex gourmet meals on the trail
- Compact: 2.5 L and 1.5 L pots nest together saving precious pack space.
- Efficient: Lid doubles as a strainer, and aluminium disperses heat more evenly
- Set Includes: (1) 2.5 L nonstick, hard-anodized aluminium pot, (1) 1.5 L nonstick, hard-anodized aluminium pot, (1) aluminium strainer lid, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Size: 2.5L + 1.5L
- Weight: 1 lb (0.44 kg)
- Width: 7.7 in
- Height: 5.0 in
- Packed Size: 7.2 x 7.7 x 5 in
- Material(s): Ceramic Coated Aluminium, Aluminium Lid, Stainless Steel, Nylon, EPDM
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.