Men's Altvia Alpine Pants - Reg - Black
Fully featured, lightweight soft-shell trousers from Patagonia. The Altvia Alpine Pants have added durability for long alpine rock routes and all-day movement up on the hills.
A lightweight recycled polyester/elastane blend provides excellent stretch for greater mobility. Durable recycled nylon/recycled elastane paneling where it matters provides extra protection from rock and abrasion. Designed with climbing in mind, the articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness. This comfort is enhanced by the lie-flat construction of the pockets, and the secure front pockets and right rear pocket have breathable mesh pocket bags.
Body: 4.7-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% elastane dobby
- Panels: 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled elastane
- Both with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Inseam: Regular (32 inches)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.