Pika 1L Teapot
Featuring a precision engineered pour design, this is an ultralight aluminium teapot from Mountain Safety Research. Can be used directly on a stove to boil water for meals and quick cups of tea when at the camp site.
The Pika 1L Teapot's no-drip spout eliminates any dribble after your pour, and its special lid stays on when pouring - but is easy to remove by hand for quick filling. Its handle stays upright, away from the hot teapot, for easy handling and to help keep hands cool. Wide top opening allows for easy cleaning and means you can use the pot to store small items like tea bags or filter papers.
- Featherweight: Just 147 g (5.2 oz) in an ultralight, hard-anodized aluminum design.
- Precise Pour: Dispenses a robust, non-turbulent column of water that’s easy to direct.
- Secure Lid: Lid stays on when pouring but lifts off easily when teapot is upright.
- Convenient: Stows PocketRocket® 2 with case or PocketRocket® Deluxe stove plus coffee or tea ingredients.
- Capacity: 1 LTR
- Weight: 0.16 kg (5.25 oz)
- Width: 14.0 cm (5.5 in)
- Height: 3.5 in (8.9 cm)
- Packed Size: 8.25 x 14 cm (3.5 x 5.5 in)
- Material: Aluminum
- Country of Origin: Made in China
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.