The enhanced PocketRocket stove from MSR boasts a host of premium features, including a pressure regulator so it’s ideal in all-condition environments, offering consistently faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves.
Only slightly heavier than the regular PocketRocket (just 10 g/ 0.3 oz, or the weight of some loose change!), the ultralight PocketRocket Deluxe Stove features the most durable push-start Piezo Igniter MSR have ever built and a broad burner head for better heat distribution and simmering. For backpackers traveling fast & light on the trail, or a quick weekend at the camp site this deluxe model offers one of the best overall cooking experiences in its ultralight class.
Please Note: Fuel canister shown for illustration purposes only, product does not include MSR IsoPro fuel canister
- Consistently Fast: Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather & with low fuel
- Ultralight: Just 83 g (2.9 oz) and ultra-packable; expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking
- Push-Start Ignition: Fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for maximum durability
- Broad Burner: Improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility; wind-blocking burner lip
Weight: 2.9 oz (0.08 kg)
- Packaged Weight: 3.4 oz (0.10 kg)
- Length: 1.5 in
- Width: 2.2 in
- Height: 3.3 in
- Burn time (w/ MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 60 minutes
- Boil time (w/ MSR IsoPro), 1 litre: 3.3 minutes
- Water boiled (w/ MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 17 litres
- Water boiled (w/ MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.1 litres
- Country of Origin: Korea
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.