The Klean Kanteen Classic is a stainless steel bottle designed to be the healthy alternative to polycarbonate and lined-aluminium reusable bottles, free of BPA, Phthalates, lead or other toxins.
Made from high quality, 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, the Classic 27oz Klean Kanteen is safe and toxin-free, and doesn't retain or impart flavours. No matter how many times it is filled, or what is put into it, these Kanteens keep drinks fresh and clean tasting. The 1.75" mouth opening is easy to drink from and is large enough for ice cubes and bottle brushes (for thorough cleaning). The slim design will fit in most cup holders and many bike cages.
The award-winning Kanteen Reflect raises the bar and is the ultimate expression of Klean Kanteen’s ongoing crusade to change the way people think and drink. Beautiful in its simplicity and deliberate in its design, what you don't see is as important as what you do; No paint. No plastic. Made with just stainless steel, sustainably harvested bamboo and food-grade silicone.
- 27oz / 800ml
- Dimensions: 229mm x 70mm
- Opening (diameter): 44mm
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Large opening (internal threads) accommodates ice cubes
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel (no liner needed)
- Electropolished interior does not retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Dishwasher safe (hand-washing bamboo is highly recommended)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 2004, Klean Kanteen introduced the 27oz Klean Kanteen onto the market to give people a better option than plastic and lined aluminium bottles: a safe, healthy, lightweight, reusable bottle free of Bisphenol A (BPA) and other toxin substances. In 2008 they became a member of 1% For The Planet, and have donated more than 1% of our annual sales to nonprofits working to protect and promote the health of our planet.