Refugio Day Pack 30L - Black
The Refugio Daypack 30L from Patagonia is part of their commuter range and a larger capacity for carrying heavy loads or when you might need extra clothes for the gym or climb - it's even capable of carrying a days gear on the trail, with the ability to tackle any pursuit in between. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Made of 100% Recycled Polyester, this pack has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry) allowing it to withstand rain, and with its internal lining will keep your possessions safe and dry. All the fabrics are 100% recycled polyester except the stretchy mesh for the side pockets, which is an 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex blend and gives you space to easily store a water bottle.
The key feature of the new Refugio is its removable padded sleeve - fitting laptops up to 15" and with a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play. With a hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel you'll be as ready for the trail as the daily commute.
- Body Material: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
Dimensions: 48.2 x 33 x 16.5 cm
- Capacity: 30L (1892 cu in)
- Torso Length: 19"
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 795 g (1 lb 12 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.