Skule Top 26 - Navy
Also Available In:
A versatile and hardwearing backpack from Fjällräven, with a more technical daypack design that's perfect for school, work or a hiking trip. Produced without PFCs and made for a lifetime of use.
Ready for anything – the Skule Top 26 is a versatile and hardwearing backpack. Made of hardwearing, water-repellent Oxford fabric in recycled polyester. The main compartment is top loading and contains a raised, padded laptop sleeve. The Skule Top 26 also features a large lid pocket and two open, stretch side pockets, a comfortable back panel with air mesh, padded shoulder straps, an adjustable chest strap and elastic cord for attaching extra gear onto the front.
- Material: 100% polyester 600D
- Lining: 100% polyamide 70D, PU-laminated
- Number of pockets: 5 - Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s), Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Detachable chest strap: Yes
- Hip belt: No
- Laptop size: 15"
- Laptop dimensions: 30 x 26 x 1 cm
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 18 cm
- Volume: 26 L
- Weight: 750 g
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 1960, to this day Fjällräven stays true to it's founder Åke Norin's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.