Storm Gloves - Black
The Storm Glove from Rab is aptly named - with synthetic Stratus™ insulation and Porelle® waterproof inserts, it provides year-round waterproof protection, whatever the mountain puts in your way. With its extreme mountain protection, advanced breathability and easy-carry weight of 152g, the Storm Glove is ideal for high-energy, all-weather, every-season use.
Built from super tough ripstop nylon with a Porelle® Dry polyurethane membrane that helps provide additional waterproofing and improved moisture management without impacting lightness or flexibility. The glove also uses soft Porelle® waterproof inserts between the outer and lining to add extra protection without trapping sweat or compromising dexterity.
Warmth is provided by quick-drying Stratus™ polyester sheet insulation, which retains body heat, while transferring moisture rapidly away from the skin. The Storm Glove also features a DWR coating for extra waterproofing, plus a pre-curved fit and textured polyurethane palm sections for a strong natural grip.
- Main Fabric: 2L nylon ripstop, 143g/m², with DWR
- Other Fabrics: Porelle waterproof insert, Stratus™ Insulation - 200g/m², Textured PU durable palm
- Composition: 100% polyamide with TPU membrane
- Weight: 152g/5.4oz
|18 - 19 cm
|16.5 - 18 cm
|20 - 21.5 cm
|19 - 20 cm
|23 - 24 cm
|21.5 - 23 cm
|24 - 25.5 cm
|23 - 24 cm
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Hand Length is measured from the wrist to the end of the middle finger. Hand circumference is measured around the knuckles.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.