Trail Lite - Women's Regular - Trooper
Meeting at the point of outstanding comfort, value and packability, the Trail Lite makes the perfect companion for you next backpacking or camping adventure.
The die-cut premium foam is light and packable while still delivering critical warmth at camp and the 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.2 R-value for three-season comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of their classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation.
- Versatile: Light and compact enough for backpacking without sacrificing the comfort you desire.
- Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down when packing, allowing you to save room for other gear and essentials.
- Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small for easy packing.
Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers.
- WingLock™ Valve: The intuitive and dependable valve maximises air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 1 lbs 10 oz (0.74 kg)
- Width: 20 in (51 cm)
- Length: 66 in (168 cm)
- Height: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
- Packed Dimensions: 11 in x 7.8 in (28 x 20 cm)
- Top Fabric: 50D polyester
- Bottom Fabrics: 50D polyester
- Materials: Polyester, Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: USA Built
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1971, a fortuitous mix of unemployed engineers, a leaky foam gardening pad, and the dream of a better way to sleep under the stars came together to change how we experience the outdoors forever. As climbers, Jim Lea, Neil Anderson and John Burroughs knew firsthand that long days in the hills were only made longer by a horrible night's rest, and a better sleeping pad was key to changing that equation. This blend of science and a desire to make the most of every day outdoors created the world's first self-inflating air mattress, and it continues to be the fuel that drives Therm-a-Rest today.