Trail Mini Solo Cook Set
Fitting in the size of a large mug, the Trail Mini Solo Cook Set gives you all the essentials you’ll need for trail camp cooking whilst taking up no space in your pack.
Perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or a generous cup of coffee, its pot does double duty as your eat-and-drink vessel. Inside, you can nest a PocketRocket® 2 stove and 4 oz. MSR fuel canister. Outside, its bowl efficiently adds a second vessel, making this the ultimate space-maximising cook set for solo minimalists on the move with a small or light pack.
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design makes room for a PocketRocket 2 stove and 4 oz fuel canister to create a complete cook set that saves space
- Ultralight: Weighs just 203 g (7.2 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum
- Durable: Light, strong hard-anodized aluminium pot, and polypropylene lid and bowl
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe
- Set Includes: 0.75 L hard-anodized aluminium pot, 16 oz. bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack
- Size: 0.8 LTR
- Weight: 7.29 oz (0.21 kg)
- Width: 4 in
- Height: 4.8 in
- Materials: Aluminium / Plastic
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.