Windburner Ceramic Skillet
Pan-fry veggies, simmer sauces, and cook breakfast at camp like a pro with this 8" skillet designed for the MSR WindBurner Stove Systems. Featuring an enclosed, heat-capturing ring on the bottom and a nonstick Fusion® ceramic surface, this hard-anodized aluminium skillet allows for versatile and more involved cooking, even out in the wild.
Please note: Compatible exclusively with WindBurner Stove Systems.
- Fusion® Ceramic Nonstick: Ultra-durable coating handles abuse, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for worry-free nonstick performance
- Versatile: Ceramic-coated nonstick skillet is great for simmering, sautéing and pan-frying cuisine
-Efficient: Features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for cooking versatility
- Compact Nesting: Skillet nests outside WindBurner® 4.5 L Stock Pot for packing efficiency
- Includes: 8-inch Fusion® ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick skillet, Folding Talon™ handle
- Size: 1.5 LTR
- Weight: 7.6 oz (0.22 kg)
- Width: 8.5 in
- Length: 8.3 in
- Height: 2.8 in
- Diameter: 8.3 in
- Volume: 1.5 litres
- Materials: Ceramic Coated Aluminium, Aluminum Lid, Stainless Steel, Nylon, EPDM
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.