Windburner Sauce Pot
Increase your cooking capacity and trade freeze-dried meals at the camp site for real food options with the WindBurner Sauce Pot. Designed by MSR for group cooking and simmered cuisine, the 2.5 L aluminium pot features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring on the bottom and a durable Fusion® ceramic nonstick surface that allow for more even cooking. Great for making sauces, chili, rice, and more in the backcountry, the pot nests with WindBurner Stove Systems and other WindBurner cookware.
Please note: Compatible exclusively with the WindBurner remote-canister stove, found in the Duo, Group and Combo Systems. Not for use with the WindBurner Personal top-mounted stove.
- Fusion® Ceramic Nonstick: Ultra-durable coating handles abuse, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for worry-free nonstick performance.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L nonstick pot serves 2-4 people and features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable: Self-centring pot fits WindBurner stoves’ deep lip for increased stability.
- Includes: 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminium nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle, Strainer lid with locking latch
- Size: 2.5 LTR
- Weight: 12.2 oz (0.35 kg)
- Width: 7.7 in
- Length: 7.2 in
- Height: 5.8 in
- Volume: 2.5 litres
- Materials: Ceramic Coated Aluminum, Aluminum Lid, Stainless Steel, Nylon, EPDM
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.