Women's Beta AR Jacket - AW23 - Black
Also Available In:
A lightweight, packable and highly versatile GORE-TEX PRO shell from Arc'Teryx - their BETA range is designed for high performance in diverse activities and conditions.
Offering durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology is a next-gen material Arc'Teryx developed in collaboration with Gore to deliver maximum durability.
The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations. With WaterTight™ external zippers and pit zips for speedy venting when active. Featuring the Arc'Teryx high standards of contruction: taped seams for added weatherproofness, micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reducing bulk and weight and N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeping the jacket light and supple.
- Material: N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - bluesign Approved Material
- Reinforcements: N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Manufacturing Facility: Zplus Company Limited, China
Fit: Regular Fit
- Length: Hip Length
- Centre back length: 69 cm / 27.2 in
- Weight: 390g / 13.8 oz
|Chest||81 cm||86 cm||91 cm||99 cm|
|Sleeve||75 cm||77 cm||80 cm||81 cm|
|Waist||65 cm||70 cm||75 cm||83 cm|
||89 cm||94 cm||99 cm||107 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.