Women's Cotton Down Parka - Pitch Blue
Also Available In:
A super cozy, casual and comfortable insulated parka from Patagonia - made from 100% Cotton in Conversion, a material which supports farmers on the path to organic certification. The Cotton Down Parka is insulated with ethical, 100% recycled down reclaimed from down products and made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
With full-length snaps up the front of the jacket, the two rows let you choose a closer-to-body or looser more relaxed fit depending on use and conditions. The stand up collar and removable insulated hood lock down your warmth and seal out the cold.
Two front hand pockets are lined with cozy tricot, and there's an internal chest pocket with zipper closure to keep valuables secure and accessible. The relaxed oversized fit is comfortable and allows easy layering.
- Body: 6.2-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion plain weave with a peached face
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals), certified as bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,148 g (40.5 oz)
|Chest||81 - 84 cm||86 - 89 cm||91 - 94 cm||98 - 102 cm|
||65 - 68 cm||70 - 72 cm||75 - 77 cm||81 - 85 cm|
|Hip||88 - 90 cm||93 - 95 cm||98 - 100 cm||104 - 108 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.