Air Head Pillow - Yellow Mountains
A comfy go-anywhere pillow from Therm-a-Rest, provides the perfect amount of support when bedding down and packs down for ease of carrying on the trail.
Designed with the perfect amount of loft and just the right amount of support, the Air Head Pillow will help you drift off after a hard days hike. Made with an inflatable, baffled core that offers a stable, compressible foundation. The entire pillow is then covered in partially recycled, luxuriously soft brushed polyester filled with synthetic insulation for better nights under the stars.
- Light & Compact: Packs exceptionally small for easy travel
- Thick and Stable: 10 cm thick, baffled air chamber for stability, loft and custom support
- Soft: Synthetic-fill top and a brushed exterior provide next-to-skin comfort. Removable cover is machine washable, nonslip fabric keeps pillow in place
- Thoughtful Shape: Precise shape nestles into the hood of your sleeping bag
- Sustainable: Made of partially recycled fabric so it supports your head and mother nature
- Weight: 0.16 kg (5.6 oz)
- Width: 39 cm (15.5 in)
- Length: 28 cm (11 in)
- Thickness: 10 cm (4 in)
- Fill material: eraLoft Synthetic Insulation
- Material(s): Polyester Cover, Urethane Insert
- Country of Origin: USA - Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1971, a fortuitous mix of unemployed engineers, a leaky foam gardening pad, and the dream of a better way to sleep under the stars came together to change how we experience the outdoors forever. As climbers, Jim Lea, Neil Anderson and John Burroughs knew firsthand that long days in the hills were only made longer by a horrible night's rest, and a better sleeping pad was key to changing that equation. This blend of science and a desire to make the most of every day outdoors created the world's first self-inflating air mattress, and it continues to be the fuel that drives Therm-a-Rest today.