Atom Sling 8L - Black
An ergonomic and close-fitting sling from Patagonia, secures with a 3-point harness and is just the right size to make it the perfect companion for everyday adventures. Made from 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating.
The Atom Sling carries the fundamentals with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier’s tote. Its teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you’re moving through crowded streets and underground stations. When you need to grab something from your pack, the single-strap design lets you simply rotate the Atom to the front for quick access.
- Body: 7.3 oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish
- Lining: 3 oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back Panel and Shoulder Straps: 8 oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side Panels: 7.1 oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: §00% recycled nylon
Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 340 g (11.99 oz)
- Dimensions: 34.2 x 22.8 x 7.62 cm
- Capacity: 8L (488 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.