Atom Tote Pack 20L - Black
An update of Patagonia's classic Tamangito Pack, the Atom Tote Pack 20L is for those who want a smaller-fitting pack with removable tech storage that's as at home in the city as it is at covering technical terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Made from 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish. The removable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13" and has a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to home. Hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel. The front stash pocket holds small items and keeps valuable close at hand and there's a bike-light clipping point at base of pack.
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% elastane power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Dimensions: 16" x 12" x 5"
- Capacity: 20L (1220 cu in)
- Weight: 645 g (1 lb 7 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.