Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 70L - Black
Due to its size and weight, the Patagonia - Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 70L is currently unavailable to buy online. Please contact us if you are interested in buying in our Shoreditch High Street store.
Ready for any trip, the multiweek travel designed Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 70L from Patagonia is made from a tough 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
Featuring a zippered U-shaped lid—with two zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside of the panel to keep small items organised and quickly accessible. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback.
A sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or traversing a cracked pavement to your accommodation. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle and the two haul loops on either end.
- Body Material: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Lining Material: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 3,550 g (7 lbs 13.22 oz)
- Dimensions: 27.5" x 14" x 11.8"
- Capacity: 70L (4028 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.