Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 70L - Black
Ready for any trip, the multiweek travel designed Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 70L from Patagonia is made from a tough 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
Featuring a zippered U-shaped lid—with two zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside of the panel to keep small items organised and quickly accessible. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback.
A sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or traversing a cracked pavement to your accommodation. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle and the two haul loops on either end.
- Body Material: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Lining Material: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 3,550 g (7 lbs 13.22 oz)
- Dimensions: 27.5" x 14" x 11.8"
- Capacity: 70L (4028 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.