Women's Canada Shirt - Red
A super comfortable and warm long-sleeved shirt from Fjällräven, the Canada Shirt is a classic flannel made responsibly with recycled wool.
Comfortable and warm long-sleeved shirt in flannel made with recycled wool. with a noticeably softer fabric and slightly more tailored fit than the men's version. Perfect as a light jacket in autumn or as a mid layer over a base layer in colder months.
- 70% recycled wool, 30% polyamide outer material
- Details in G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fitted cut
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons
- Press buttons
- Weight: 410 g
|76 - 80 cm||60 - 64 cm|
|X-Small||80 - 88 cm||64 - 72 cm|
|Small||88 - 92 cm||72 - 76 cm|
|Medium||92 - 100 cm||76 - 84 cm|
|Large||100 - 104 cm||84 - 88 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and show body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Comfort Fit: The Canada Shirt has a Comfort Fit, which means it sizes quite large - a Small has a Chest measurement of 104 cm, and is designed to be worn loose
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden pack frame.
To this day Fjällräven stays true to Åke's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.