The Kids' Trucker Hat from Patagonia has an organic cotton crown and bill for sun protection and polyester mesh in back to keep you cool.
- Made of organic cotton canvas with a polyester mesh back
- Large bill provides sun protection
- Mesh fabric has ventilation holes for comfort
- Shapeable bill
- Adjustable snaps in back customise fit
- Large volume accommodates big hair; moisture-wicking headband
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Organic Cotton - In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilisers in growing conventional cotton, Patagonia began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of their cotton products. Organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.