Men's Cerium Vest - Black
A light, warm down vest from Arc'teryx that shines as an alpine midlayer or as a versatile standalone outer - packs down small, weighs little, and delivers big warmth. Easy to layer and a great alternative to the full jacket version.
The design of the Cerium Vestt is refined for optimal fit and efficiency, utilising more sustainable materials while delivering the same outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio you'd expect from a top of the range down layer. Responsibly-sourced 850 fill down – with Coreloft™ synthetic in areas prone to moisture – provides premium insulation.
The recycled 15D Arato™ nylon outer is light and durable, and bio-derived liner reduces petroleum use. Streamlined design that's articulated for freedom of movement. With an internal zippered security pocket and two hand pockets with zippers.
- Outer: Arato™ 15 - 100% recycled dope dye nylon
- Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% Nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR
- Insulation: 850 fill European white goose down - RDS down
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% recycled polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Fit: Fitted
- Weight: 200g / 7.1 oz
- Manufacturing Facility: MENSA INDUSTRIES COMPANY LIMITED, Vietnam
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.