Men's Keb Trousers - Reg - Black
Also Available In:
Award-winning trekking trousers from Fjällräven, the Keb Trousers are made from stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability.
With an attachment zone for suspenders and leg endings that have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. These trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads. Adaptable with Fjällräven's Greenland Wax - you can wax the G-1000 panels to make them more water resistant and improve abrasion resistance. A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Material: G-1000® Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane)
- Reinforcement Areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
- Contains non-textile elements of animal origin: Yes (Fjällräven logo detail)
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Weight: 610 g (size 48)
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Number of pockets: 4 (2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
|Waist (in)||30 - 31"||32 "||33 - 34"||36"|
|Waist (cm)||78 - 82 cm||82 - 86 cm||86 - 90 cm||90 - 94 cm|
|Seat (cm)||94 - 98 cm||98 - 102 cm||102 - 106 cm||106 - 110 cm|
|Thigh (cm)||56 - 58 cm||58 - 60 cm||60 - 62 cm||62 - 64 cm|
|Inseam (cm)||80 - 81 cm||81 - 82 cm||82 - 83 cm||83 - 84 cm|
Please Note: Sizing guidance provided by the brand and measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. If able, we'd advise coming in to our 178 Shoreditch High Street shop to try on.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 1960, to this day Fjällräven stays true to it's founder Åke Norin's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.