Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka - New Navy
Made for the wettest and coldest days, this waterproof/windproof 2-layer, 3-in-1 polyester (50% recycled) stretch-twill parka from Patagonia is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka has a two-way full-zip on the front with storm flap that secures with snaps to keep the worst weather out. An adjustable and snap-on/off hood lets you take shelter and a tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling. Handwarmer pockets are lined with micro-brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe, with one internal chest pocket.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-out shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out shell insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Outer shell and zip-out shell linings: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,307 g (46.1 oz)
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.