Unisex Regenerative Organic Certified Cotton Crewneck Sweatshirt - Ink Black
Also Available In:
A responsible essential unisex crewneck sweatshirt made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton - cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers.
Patagonia apparel is Fair Trade Certified sewn - meaning the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.
- Body: 9.4-oz 100% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton french terry
- Trim: 8.8-oz 89% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton/11% elastane rib knit
Weight: 425 g (15 oz)
- Fit: Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem provide all-day comfort
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Fair Trade Certified - Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.