A windproof, modular stove from MSR featuring radiant burner technology. The WindBurner 1.0L Personal Stove System is perfect for a solo trip, designed to fast boil a pot large enough for meals or morning coffee.
The stove’s enclosed burner and pressure regulator deliver fast-boil meals and fast-brewed coffee, even in challenging conditions that can slow down other stoves. The included 1.0 L pot nests all system components for easy packing.
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests all components; fast-boil 1.0 L pot
- Modular: Stove is optimised for all MSR WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles
- Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centring pot
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.0 L hard-anodized aluminium pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.5 L integrated bowl
- Room to nest 4-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
Weight: 15.3 oz (0.43 kg)
- Width: 4.2 in
- Length: 4.5 in
- Height: 7.1 in
- Burn time (w/ MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- Boil time (w/ MSR IsoPro), 0.5 litre: 2.5 minutes
- Water boiled (w/ MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 litres
- Water boiled (w/ MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 litres
- Volume: 1.0 litres
- Country of Origin: Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.