Women's Cerium Hoody - Black
A light but warm down hoody from Arc'teryx, the Cerium Hoody shines as an alpine midlayer and versatile standalone outer.
Worn as a midlayer or standalone, the Cerium has emerged as a go-to for virtually any alpine undertaking. Featuring responsibly-sourced 850 fill down – with Coreloft™ synthetic utilised in areas prone to moisture – that provides premium insulation. The outer – a recycled 15D Arato™ nylon – is light and durable, and a bio-derived liner reduces petroleum use,. With an insulated StormHood™ that extends the warmth.
There's an internal zippered security pocket and two external hand pockets with zippers. Adjustable hem cord and stretchy cuffs that seal out drafts. Helmet compatible hood is adjustable with a single pull adjuster. Jacket includes stuff sack for compact transporting.
- Outer: Arato™ 15 - 100% recycled dope dye nylon
- Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% Nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR
- Insulation 01: 850 fill European white goose down - RDS down
- Insulation 02: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% recycled polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Fit: Fitted
- Weight: 290g / 10.2 oz
|Chest||81 cm||86 cm||91 cm||99 cm|
|Sleeve||75 cm||77 cm||80 cm||81 cm|
|Waist||65 cm||70 cm||75 cm||83 cm|
||89 cm||94 cm||99 cm||107 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.