Women's Houdini Jacket - Black
The women's Houdini jacket is made from 100% recycled nylon, and the sewing is Fair Trade Certified™. This revamped model features the classic woven p-6 logo.
Run, ride, climb - the Houdini Jacket encourages improvisation with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, blocking wind and withstanding abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and the cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem.
The Houdini packs neatly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the centre-front zipper. Features a reflective logo on the left chest and centre-back neck.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Woven P-6 logo
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and centre back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 93 g (3.3 oz)
Measurements in inches.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.