The women's Houdini jacket is made from 100% recycled nylon, and the sewing is Fair Trade Certified™. This revamped model features the classic woven p-6 logo.
Run, ride, climb - the Houdini Jacket encourages improvisation with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, blocking wind and withstanding abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and the cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem.
The Houdini packs neatly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the centre-front zipper. Features a reflective logo on the left chest and centre-back neck.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Woven P-6 logo
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and centre back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 93 g (3.3 oz)
Measurements in inches.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.