Z Lite SOL - Regular - Limon / Silver
The lightest and most compact closed-cell mattress from Therm-a-Rest, the Z Lite SOL is the perfect choice for ultralight warmth, durability and comfort.
Consistently a firm favourite of the ultralight elite the Z Lite SOL mattresses are the lightest and most compact closed-cell mattresses that Therm-a-Rest make. Featuring a compact, accordion-style shape with heat trapping dimples - enhanced by a ThermaCapture coating that helps capture radiant heat and increases the overall warmth by nearly 15%.
- Advanced Warmth: ThermaCapture™ surface reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying the warmth of the heat-trapping dimples by 15% (for best results, use reflective side-up)
- Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack and lash to the outside of your pack
- Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort
- Weight: 14 oz (0.41 kg)
- Width: 20 in (51 cm)
- Length: 72 in (183 cm)
- Height / Thickness: 0.75 in (2 cm)
- Packed dimensions: 20 in x 5 in x 5.5 in (51 cm x 13 cm x 14 cm)
- Fill material: Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Foam type: Moulded closed cell
- Materials: Polyethylene
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1971, a fortuitous mix of unemployed engineers, a leaky foam gardening pad, and the dream of a better way to sleep under the stars came together to change how we experience the outdoors forever. As climbers, Jim Lea, Neil Anderson and John Burroughs knew firsthand that long days in the hills were only made longer by a horrible night's rest, and a better sleeping pad was key to changing that equation. This blend of science and a desire to make the most of every day outdoors created the world's first self-inflating air mattress, and it continues to be the fuel that drives Therm-a-Rest today.